Bullion Premium Positioning
At Catawiki, we share your passion for bullion.
Because potential buyers come to Catawiki looking for an investment in special and premium bullion bars, our in-house experts fairly evaluate each lot and aim to help them find the best solution for their collection.
Each auction has a story to tell our collectors, a careful selection of what fascinates us. On our safe and reliable platform, we make these rare and premium bars and other unique shaped investment items readily available.We ensure they are of premium quality and are presented in the best and most professional possible way.
We aim to keep our buyers excited and interested with variety and professionality to ensure they, and our sellers, have a great experience.
Buyers at Catawiki look for interesting premium bullion that is either rare and collectable or an excellent investment opportunity in gold or silver bars.
For our auctions, we seek bullion bars and new premium products. We’re looking for:
- gold bars that are rare and collectable or are of a premium standard for investment purposes, with a weight of at least 1 g
- silver bars that are rare and collectable or are of a premium standard for investment purposes, with a weight of at least 2 oz
- platinum/platina bars that are rare and collectable or are of a premium standard for investment purposes, with a weight of at least 1 g
- Copper, titanium or a different metal in the form of a bar or cast in a unique form, with at least a weight of 2 kg for bars or a weight of a metal that has a value of around €75
Exceptions on these minimum requirements may be applied if the item has a historical value or is considered very rare and or highly collectable.
Buyers are more likely to bid on your lot if they know it is certified as being authentic. This is why we ask for certificates from trusted institutes if there is any doubt about the authenticity of your lot.
- If the bar/item is packaged in a blister, and is thus certified from a trusted institute and/or qualified refinery, we will give complete trust to the lot once the details and pictures have been verified.
- For bars/items that are not packaged in a blister, we will ask for documentation regarding the items authenticity like bills/receipts or a test document from a qualified refinery or trusted institute.
Register as a seller to begin selling your bullion items on Catawiki, then start submitting your objects for auction right away.