Watches premium positioning
At Catawiki we auction exclusive, vintage and collectable wrist and pocket watches from all reputable makers.
Because potential buyers come to Catawiki looking for special and rare watches, our in-house experts hand-pick every piece for our auctions, ensuring they are of
premium quality and are presented in the best possible way.
This is because we aim to keep our bidders excited, allowing them to find the pieces they’re interested in and ensure our sellers have great selling experiences.
For our auctions we seek and hand-pick:
- genuine modern & vintage wristwatches and pocket watches
watches made for men or women (no kids watches)
- those from a list of reputable makers
- watches in working order & wearable condition
- broken/damaged parts need to be fixed first in order to be suitable for auction
- All watches must be worth a minimum of €150 or €100 for watches made before 1980.
Examples of desired brands
All watches need to be in working order and in wearable condition.
Broken or damaged parts need to be fixed before offering the watch for auction.
Register as a seller and start submitting your objects for auction.